MY ONLY DESIRE

MY ONLY DESIRE
by Adrianne Byrd

Genre: Current Series Imprints, Kimani Romance, Series

RT Rating
MY ONLY DESIRE (4) by Adrianne Byrd: The scenes in this book are so vividly written that they will make you laugh out loud and squirm with desire. Taariq Bryson and Anna Jacobs met in college and shared a memorable yet disappointing night that resulted in Anna waking up in bed alone. Ten years later, the two are reunited and though the attraction is still there, Anna also feels a strong sense of rage. Getting stranded at a ski lodge forces the two to talk about the past and its connection to their future.

Reviewed By: B. Nakia Garner

7 Responses to “MY ONLY DESIRE”

1. Hi Adrianne,I love all of your books but I can not fine the “Sinful Chocolate” will it be reprinted?if so when.Just finishe ” My Only Desire”and it was just awesome.I just love all of those characters in this series.

by Lucy Brown on March 16th, 2011 at 7:56 am

2. you said that there are only 4 books in this series. what about the white boy Stanley? he is a Kappa brother.

by sherie on May 24th, 2011 at 12:08 pm

3. I loved all 4 books. Funny I start with the last one and went back to the first one and laughed my way back to the last one. I would love to see Stanley find love to. Thanks for the good read,

by Nevely McCall on May 24th, 2011 at 3:00 pm

4. Enjoyed all the books in this serious. They were all romantic and hilarious. I would also love to read about Stanely and see how his friendship recovers from his fight with Taariq.I would love for Anna and Taariq’s story to continue.

by Gina on May 29th, 2011 at 9:47 pm

5. I love these 4 books! They are my favorite series and the last one had me laughing so hard. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. Also, please don’t stop without finishing out Stanley’s story too!

by Lexie on June 13th, 2011 at 9:24 pm

6. just finished the last book of this series and i wish you could write a story about stanley… He made me laugh so hard and i want to find out if he ever mended his relationship with Taariq

by marilyn on June 20th, 2011 at 9:08 pm

7. SOOO glad you all mentioned Stanley! I have been eagerly reading the synopsis of each book hoping… (yes even the ones with a dark-skinned brother on it lol)
    Hurry Adrianne!