CELEBRATING BLACK LOVE: EDDIE MURPHY AND TRACY EDMONDS

9 days and counting.

I thought I’d do a little something different this week and post a newlywed couple. Eddie, still a little fresh off his 13 year marriage to Nicole Mitchell where they produced 5 children, was embroiled with a highly-publicized Maury Polvichsque drama where he ‘was the father’ of Spice Girl Melanie Brown’s newborn baby girl. Tracy, the ex-wife of Babyface Edmonds, is a successful producer in her own right. While we all know how short Hollywood marriages tend to last, I have to admit, I’m rooting for this couple to pull off a miracle.

8 Responses to “CELEBRATING BLACK LOVE: EDDIE MURPHY AND TRACY EDMONDS”

1. I’M A REALLY TRYING TO BE NICE, BUT THAT WEEDING IS A HOAX, JOHNNY GILL IS SITTING SOMEWHERE PISSED :smile:

by KIMMI on January 10th, 2008 at 12:47 pm

2. Humph! They look cute, I’ll admit it, but I just don’t know… All seemed so fast, besides smelling like a rebound on crack-speed!

We shall see where this goes…. :razz:

His face looks good on the surface but it seems like he’s saying, “See what I can get away with…and still get the girl?”

I’ll stop now. :cool:

by Faith on January 10th, 2008 at 5:33 pm

3. Well, just heard last night on the black carpet there’s another baby out there and it’s not Tracy’s!

by msbbw on January 11th, 2008 at 4:23 pm

4. I give it 3 years tops!!! (Did Johnny move out of the guesthouse?)

by Susan on January 11th, 2008 at 8:19 pm

5. This was a quick wedding. I get the same feeling from this wedding that I got from Usher and Tameka’s wedding. Marrige should not be rushed into. I hate to sound mean but I smell a divorce in the future.

by Arrielle on January 14th, 2008 at 2:43 pm

6. Many thanks for guidance finding the best dating site. Free or not it’s worth it!

by Shaun Huguet on July 4th, 2010 at 4:49 pm

7. Although the procedure of receiving a phone quantity is very easy, it is essential to know that utilizing this company comes having a price. Signing up with one of these invert lookup companies could be very pricey, sometimes as higher as $40 to get a monthly membership. If a individual wishes to only lookup 1 number it might be unwise to spend this much money on figuring out who the quantity belongs to. Nevertheless, if someone is continuously receiving telephone calls from unfamiliar amounts it might be extremely useful to enlist in getting the service provided from these companies.

by Darrell Lashbaugh on October 6th, 2010 at 8:34 pm